free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 30 January 2012

C is for...... Chubskulit...

Hi  everyone, Chubskulit here.  I am delighted that I was  given the  chance to  be part of this educational and exciting  meme, ABC Wednesday.  Thank you to ABC Team for giving me this  opportunity to contribute to Round 10.  I am a mother of two chubby cheeks I called  Burritos.  These two keeps me busy  but  the cuddles, chuckles, and lots of hugs and kisses are always the rewards I  truly enjoy.  So are you ready to chime in?  Come and gather your Cs and explore what we CAN show  and learn through  ABC this week.  A picture below  was taken  a couple of years ago  in Chinhae, South Korea.


 
What utterly impractical or useless skill do you possess that most people do not?
- I can cross my eyes for a long time, can you?

If someone were to play you in the movie of your life, which actor would that be?
- Gong Li, the actress in Memoirs of a Geisha.

What piece of music do you most identify with?  Perhaps, it's your theme song
- I am a fan of Celine Dion  so it would be "The Prayer"
.
What food would you most like to have if nutrition and calories were not an issue?
- Fried Fish

What is your most favorite and least favorite sound?
- I love Country music but  don't like  metal songs

Top 3 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner? What would the main course be?
- My late father and brother ( I have so many things to tell them that I wasn't able to say when they were still here), and  Mother Teresa, I have so many questions to ask her .  Rice and chicken cordon bleu.

Have a great week!

Rose



43 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Rose! Good to have you aboard. :D

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are still babies in this photo---they're so cute!
    Gong Li is beautiful and talented, she'd be perfect.:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction! Welcome to the club.

    ROG, ABCW team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Roger and Leslie have said it Rose........C is for Club - come on board! lol! Don't CRINGE at my CRASSNESS! It is all part of my CHARACTER......some may call it CRAZY!!!!!! I would rather call it CREATIVE!!!!!!! lol!

      Denise ABC Team

      Delete
    2. Charming Rose! What a great introduction!

      Wil ABC Team

      Delete
  4. So happy to see you hosting Rose! Great pictures of you and the Burritos. Mother Teresa would definitely be on my list. Although, I think I would be to nerves to eat:) and my father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you hosting sis...proud of yah! I can't believe how much they've grown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, they grow like weeds, aren't they?

      Delete
  6. hey hey...gr8 one...your little ones are too adorable.

    cheers
    Sush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done I "C". Welcome to the Club :)

    Pheno, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great introduction and I love the shot of you and your children. Carver, ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! hello Chubs... you miss Korea, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chubs, this introduction was not just chatter! Nicely done!
    Love your nickname for your children, Burritos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely family you have and what a great introduction - have a good week and thankyou - Jane UK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoyed your interview here, Rose. I thought I'd crack up when I read about you crossing your eyes. Great answers.
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I used to tease my husband, what if I showed up in the airport with crossed eyed during our first meeting, would he be interested still? He would just laugh lol. Thanks Kay.

      Delete
  13. I know that girl and those two kids are absolutely soo cute in that picture. Look at them in their baby looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your post is charming and so are your two little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to know you a little more of the Chubskulit who stops by sometimes. Congratulations on a first class host post and for the cheer of your smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll know me more when you visit my blogs hahaha. Thanks PP.

      Delete
  16. Hi Rose, nice to "meet" you. lovely pic. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A nice interview - it's nice to meet you and your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's nice to meet you too Annie and Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rose - great intro and beautiful little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Rose, wonderful to meet you! Great introduction. Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now it explains why you call your blogspace as Ms. Buritto :) Glad to know you more.

    ReplyDelete