free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

B is for Beginning interview with Berowne

ABC is an evolving phenomenon and we like to keep it mind BLOWING!



This round we are going to be introducing contributors.....starting with our very own Berowne


I caught up with him last week, busy man he is, and he shared the following fascinating insight into his world!

Dear Mrs. Nesbitt: My friend Berowne is indeed honored to have been chosen to represent the letter “B” this week. I hope bloggers will forgive him for treating the subject with a certain degree of levity. Herewith his answers:

 “What is your most favorite sound?”
Berowne: Hearing from my son or daughter, when neither of ‘em needs money.

“What is your least favorite sound?"
When they need money.

"If someone were to play you in the movie of your life, which actor would that be?”
George Clooney has already expressed interest, but so far no decision has been made.

“What food would you most like to have if nutrition and calories were not an issue?”
First off, I like frangipane. I have no idea what it is; I just enjoy saying the word. Then there’s coq au vin – providing it’s made with real cocoa.

“What utterly impractical or useless skill do you possess that most people do not?”
Paraphrasing Oscar Wilde, most of my skills are impractical, useless, immoral or illegal.

“What top 3 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner?”
Well, first off, I’d have to make a basic decision. They should all be dead or all alive. You can’t have dead and alive mixing; every time that has been tried it has ended badly.

“What would the main course be?”Fricassee of mountain goat is always well received.

“What piece of music do you most identify with?”The hip-hop version of “Seventy-Six Trombones.”

Berowne looks forward to seeing all you folks again on the internet. He says goodbye with, as they say south of the border, “Vaya con huevos!”


41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good stuff Jill - that's what we like to hear!

      Delete
  2. what a cool and funny interview :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Tina - I was laughing all the way through. Berowne has a very dry sense of humour - loved it! I would like to go for dinner - I am sure we would have a riot!

      Delete
  3. Too funny! You should give George the chance to play the part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Paula - Berowne will love your comment am sure!

      Delete
  4. I had to laugh out loud at this fun interview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Berowne has a great sense of humour! His answers are both funny and philosophical! I like it!

      Delete
  5. Hahahaha, thanks for this humorous Q&A between you and Mr. B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be one of 'those' rounds.....hang on!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second answer cracked me up, when kids asking money. I guess thats most parents least favorite. You have a good sense of humor Mr. Berowne. and glad to know some tidbit about you. Happy ABC Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. i enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek interview!
    well done, Mrs. Nesbitt.:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What a fantastic shout-out. I am humbly grateful - or gratefully humble, whichever comes first. Forget about Newt or Mitt or the rest; Denise Nesbitt for President!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er, Berowne - Unfortunately, Denise is not able to serve as President, not being American and all.

      Delete
    2. Details aside Roger - the great questions were down to you - so if I run for President I would have you as my Deputy! lol!

      Delete
  10. Fun! Not the answers we were expecting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY Dina - but let's face it pretty AWESOME questions eh? Roger is some team guy to have on board! NOW if HE came up with a set of questions to ask prospective candidates for US president we WOULD see the men being sorted from the boys!!!! (Or women lol)

      Delete
  11. Brilliant Beginning with Berowne! As a follower of his site, I could tell he has quite the sense of humour, a trait I admire and covet in my fellow human BEANS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.
    Haha...what a fun interview!
    Great way to highlight participants who we might not get a chance to visit during the week.
    Nice one Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love love love the interview with Berowne. Isn't he fabulous? How about Berowne for president? Or, if he's too busy, how about Roger for President and Berowne for vice president. I'll bet he knows more about vices than the rest of us put together (purely from an observational standpoint, of course, having none of his own except offspring requiring money).
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll vote for Roger if he runs for President lol.

      Delete
  14. Loved the interview, and Berowne, I love your sense of humor. BTW...if George plays you I would race to the theater to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O think Jim Carey would be the right guy for Berowne lol.

      Delete
  15. Fun and quirky - I love quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was quite an interview with Berowne. Especially his answer to the one - which three people dead or alive he would invite for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great humour in Berowne's responses! Love the personal insights and the quirky views of realities!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha, that interview is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Roger O G: "Unfortunately, Denise is not able to serve as President, not being American and all."
    A minor problem easily solved by a quick amendment to the Constitution. And given the current collection of candidates, it might not be such a bad idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A QUICK amendment? Surely, sir, you jest. The last amendment took 203 years to ratify!

      Delete
  20. Very funny. :) Great way to start off my work day. Thanks for the lol...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great intro, Denise and Berowne. I am so glad, Berowne you do not bother with the facts and certainly never let them bog you down.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, boy! I don't know how I did it, but I've already "messed up!" I thought This week was "A", hence my post. I'll try to get "B" done quickly and add it to the blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Berowne...interesting new name for me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute intro - well done!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Berowne is hilarious - thanks for the laugh, always a great way to start the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved the post - nice interview - loved the answers. what a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great interview, love the random questions and the unexpected answers,

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was late in linking but anyways my D is here - http://janukulkarni.blogspot.in/2012/02/duet.html

    ReplyDelete